lördag 12 februari 2011

Just so you know

Sitter och lyssnar på Jesse McCartney, hans låtar och videor är ju bara helt fantastiska!

(hehe jag vet att det inte riktigt är accepterat som 17-åring att lyssna på honom men ändå hans låtar är BRA!)



Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky


I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And we're leavin' never looking back again
So call your shawty you tell him you found a new man

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar